PAGCOR is in charge of licensing and regulating individuals. Principally engaged in gambling and related enterprises. Only those licensed by PAGCOR and other organizations may conduct gambling activity.
PAGCOR’s regulatory position is important to the country’s goal of becoming one of the world’s top gaming jurisdictions.
- Maintain a level playing field for industry supporters
- Maintain a regulatory environment that is orderly and predictable
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the license
- Encourage fairness and honesty in game play
- Provide a foundation for responsible gaming
- Minors and financially vulnerable people are not permitted to enter gambling
- Prevent licensed gaming establishments from being utilized for unlawful purposes
- To achieve the goals, rules and standards tailored to the context were devised